Teh Awsomes -[TA]-

Forum for "Teh Awsomes" we are a mainly GMod clan, but may expand to TF2. We have 2 GMod servers at this moment

What gamemode?

|HGN BG|Octavius|A|
    Admin

What gamemode? Empty What gamemode?

Post  |HGN BG|Octavius|A| on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Post what game mode you think the server should be!
    brickct123
    brickct123

What gamemode? Empty Gamemode

Post  brickct123 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:13 pm

the challenging. Its this really neat little gamemode my friend either made or stole. Its like the hidden, but with more complex weapons and more dark and creepy maps. And spell-check told me gamemode was gamecock. What in the bloody hell has my spell checker got wrong in its small, half made head? At any rate, its cool. PSW is also under-used. Not much fun, but still good. All the good maps are gone. A go-fish server would be nice, but if we could incorporate it with the rp we have currently, we could make it a new, enhanced darkrp.
    GraveDiggersCo

What gamemode? Empty Re: What gamemode?

Post  GraveDiggersCo on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:51 pm

How about winter survival! Razz It is a really fun and challenging game, but you will need a respawn system and other things, but you will love it!
    Aquahawk911

What gamemode? Empty Gamemode Ideas

Post  Aquahawk911 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:25 am

well.. I often go to gm_stranded servers and they are pretty darn good.you are stranded and you try to survive.

I also sometimes go to earthquake!!! gamemode servers and basicly you build stuff then an admin can turn on the "earthquake" and your stuff crumbles. Neutral it is kinda like build but with earthquakes.

winter survival sounds pretty good so i might want that. never played it but it cant be much harder than stranded

I almost forgot SPACEBUILD is AWESOME:!: Exclamation so i would loveto have T.A be spacebuild.
    bom the only thing is you have to get life support.. SBMP (spacebuild modelpack) spacebuild maps.. spacebuild gamemode (SB3 is recommended) but i just got all that off of glua.net under the downloads section, but life support is called RD3 Necessary SVN and RD3 Optional SVN you should get both.
    in SB3 you make ships, put life support on them and SHAZAM fly away!

Oh and by the way, there is something in RD3 Optional called a "blackhole cache" for admins which you connect to a resource node and then you have infinite well.. everything that you would need in space which i find so useful so you dont have to get like 50,000 oxygen or something like that.

you should put something like "Admins- If you are caught giving away ANY rescources from a blackhole cache you will be <punishment here>." in the motd/rules because that would be basicly giving away guns,money or admin stuff in Dark RP so that would make a mess of people wanting "infinite resources". but i got over an hours worth of stuff in like 5 minutes because i just gather them and leave
    (the planet and go into space).

p.s sbmp comes with an elevator stool, and ready-to-fly ships! so keep this in mind Octavius if you would. Exclamation

Last edited by Aquahawk911 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot some (more) stuff)
    brickct123
    brickct123

Post  brickct123 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:05 pm

I will now say that the new garryware is awesome. Basketball
    Aquahawk911

Post  Aquahawk911 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:07 pm

brickct123 wrote:I will now say that the new garryware is awesome. Basketball

does that mean likes mods or something? because im not sure. Question Question Question What a Face
    brickct123
    brickct123

Post  brickct123 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Aquahawk911 wrote:

does that mean likes mods or something? because im not sure. Question Question Question What a Face[/quote]
    Its a gamemode...darkland servers have it... clown
    Aquahawk911

Post  Aquahawk911 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 pm

brickct123 wrote:
    Aquahawk911 wrote:

Its a gamemode...darkland servers have it... clown[/quote]
    oh
    brickct123
    brickct123

Post  brickct123 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:35 am

Failboat messaging on my part Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Surprised Surprised affraid
    |HGN BG|Maximus|A|

What gamemode? Empty Closed

Post  |HGN BG|Maximus|A| on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:43 pm

This is closed, Well this topic, now GTFO! xD lol
    brickct123
    brickct123

Post  brickct123 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:35 pm

|HGN BG|Maximus|A| wrote:This is closed, Well this topic, now GTFO! xD lol

DID I WIN DID I WIN?!?! jocolor

Sponsored content